Sleek, thin, robust and easy-use
The OxfordTEC NGFF to mPCIE Adaptor is an innovative component, taking into account optimal performance and reduced space requirements. It consists of a metallic clip-bracket and a PCB. The NGFF module can be easily slotted into the Adaptor which is then placed and screwed on a standard full-size or half-size mPCIE bay. The OxfordTEC Adaptor layout allows for minimal module height, saving space and enabling compact designs.
It allows designs with form factor flexibility with unique global certification. Easy assembly and the minimal space-saving module height enable compact and efficient designs with a high degree of flexibility and adaptability.
Just 3mm, within standard cleararances.
Firm, robust, durable placement.
Following PCI-SIG footprint and form.
Compliant pin-mapping, transparent to host system.
Works with AIRETOS ®
Use the NGFF2E-E variant with the AIRETOS E61R Series (2230) modules to obtain a robust E61R-XKit adapted to full-size mini PCI express.
Use the NGFF2E-A variant with the AIRETOS E95N 1R Series (1630) modules to obtain a robust E61R-XKit adapted to full-size mini PCI expresst.
How to assemble the Module Kit
The Adaptor layout allows for minimal module height, saving space and enabling compact designs
1. Move the module against the housing’s chamber
2. Rotate the module to 30 degrees and insert it until the bottom of the connector
3. Rotate the module to a horizontal position
4. Fix the module with a set of PCB screws
- Zero-excess standoff height, with total height of 3mm.
- Standard mPCIe full-size bayfit, including screw hole locations.
- Simple locking mechanism: insert & fix with 3 moves and 2 screws.
- No drivers are required.